Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Prego Belly at 25 weeks

Well here's the latest belly pictures!! What do you think? I keep thinking that I'm getting really big....but looking back on pictures of when I was pregnant with Kinsie I am definently smaller...not but tooooo mcuh but smaller...YEAH right? Hopefully I won't gain that 55 pounds this time! Knock on wood!

5 comments:

Matt and Tesha said...

It was so good to hear from you!! That's so exciting you are having another little girl! Kinsie is so big and adorable! Where are you and Josh living these days? Is he done with school? Take care!

Krystal said...

FINALLY a new post! :) YOu look beautiful of course!!

Hilarie* said...

It sure is fun to see your belly getting bigger each month, it just sucks other places get bigger as well! Don't you agree? You should get a pregnancy counter for your blog!

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

Jessica,
You look really good! and you are so creative. I love how you guys did the surprise thing, kindof. I'm sad we didn't get to meet up at Christmas time. We called to invite you to go swimming and I think you'd left like the day before or something. Bummer, maybe next time.

Ashley Webb said...

Jessica! I didn't know you were pregnant - congrats!! That is so exciting for you guys. Does Kinsie understand that she's going to have a sibling? How far apart will they be? Do you know what it is yet? I'm so happy for you guys!