Here is Kinsie's first day of preschool....I love this time where she is learning so much!
Since we've found out that the house is ours we've been decorating and changing things like crazy! This was the wall before and then the red is after...it turned out great!! we love it! 

This is one of the 6 "lovies" that my friend and I made for baby gifts, and one for Ella and the new baby..cute right??
This is one of the 6 "lovies" that my friend and I made for baby gifts, and one for Ella and the new baby..cute right??








2 comments:
Gosh you are just all crafty. We need to live closer so we can make all this together. ;) I love the red wall by the fireplace. Ah, I'm so jealous you have your own house and can paint the walls. Hope you're doing good. Miss you.
I forgot to tell you how much I love my apron and the fact that it is black and red-my favorite!
Post a Comment