Friday, March 19, 2010

New pictures


























































































































































7 comments:

Pals Place said...

Cute! You don't need words, pictures say it all.

The Laws said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Ella is!! Last time I saw her she was in an infant car seat!!!

Karli said...

such adorable girls Jessica! I have to ask...how did you handle mastitis three times?! I just had our baby boy last Friday and went to the doctor today and found out I have it. It hurts like heck! I don't know that I'd have nursed again if I'd had it with my first-so kudos to you! What helped you the most?

Kelsey's Life said...

Sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Kelsey's Life said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

Hilarie* said...

What cute pictures!!! I love them! Your girls are all so cute! I have been thinking of you this last week! Please call me! I feel like when even I call I catch you at a bad time! I would love to hear from you! I miss you!

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

Hi Jessica! Your family is so beautiful! We are coming down to Weiser for two weeks and I want to see you! We are leaving here tomorrow the 27th and coming home on the 9th of May. WE are blessing Burke on that sunday. Give me a call and so we can meet up. 530-643-0019 Talk to you soon!