Well for those of you who don't know yet....Josh and I are expecting again!! YEAH!! I'm ten weeks and some days...my due date is May 1st...but of course I'll have it sometime in April with another vertical c-section...whoopie! I've been feeling pretty sick but not as bad as when I was pregnant with Kinsie. Speaking of Kinsie, she has been so "cited" about the baby and is SURE that it's a baby sister. "Not a brother Grandpa" is what she says to my dad. She kisses my belly every night and tells her sister that she loves her. I can't wait to see what happens if we end up having a boy :) By the way my belly is getting Huge already!! I think anyways. Other people say that it's not but I beg to differ :) Well I just wanted to let everyone know what's new at our house. I'll post more later.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
congrats! Kinsie will be such a great big sister!
Finally a new post!! :) I have been waiting forever! Congrats to the expecting mommy!! Two is a handful, but fun!
Yay! Congratulations on expecting baby number 2! That is great news for you, Josh, and Kinsie! I am just thrilled for you guys!
Yay! Another baby! Enjoy every moment (and enjoy the sleep while you can). I'm amazed how hard it was to go back to not sleeping through the night...I groan every time I hear that little cry from the next room (some nights). :-D
Post a Comment