

Well Here are some pictures of Kinsie at Grandma and Grandpa's house today. We had a chance to sit her down in the pretty leaves to take a few pictures so I thought that I would share them with you all. She will be turning 3 next monday the 29th of October...I can't believe that she's 3 already!!! wow how time flies!









6 comments:
These are so cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks. We miss Kinsie (and you and Josh too of course). You need to come visit so she and Adi can play and we can do crafts. I'm dying for a Michael's or Porters outing, followed by a whole night of crafts. We'll for sure have to do something when Hilarie gets back up here.
Cute pics...Love you guys
-sky-
Okay! Kinsie has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen and you guys look so good! I hope it's okay to make this comment. We should fill each other in some time! Say hi to your family for us! Later!
kinsie looks just like you jessica! I love her jacket, she is so cute!
Kinsie is always such a cutie! She honestly looks like a child model! Miss you guys!
Such cute pictures!! She definently looks like her momma!
Post a Comment