Friday, February 29, 2008

Kinsie's class




Well we put Kinsie is this gymnastics class and
She thinks it's the greatest thing ever. She's learning so much. But it does make me sad to see how grown up shes getting..

7 comments:

Krystal said...

OHH she is so cute Jess!! I can't wait until I can put Chloe in something like that!! :)

Shelly said...

Jessica, Where is that class Kinsie is in?? Kadence's dance class just ended and we want to get her in a gymnastics class...so any information on it would be great! Thanks for posting, You look so good!

The Mothership said...

she looks so cute! How fun. I'm excited for you to have your second little one! You look very cute too Jessica!

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

Kinsie does look so grown up, she looks just like you too. I think it's so cool that our kids are all (except Nora) the same age, even within a month or so. Having a baby in the spring is a million times better than the fall don't you think? By the way I've got you totally beat on the belly. I'll see if I can bring myself to post some pictures.

The Clews Crew said...

So much fun! You look great, cute pregnant woman. Sorry we haven't called for a while, we didn't have minutes. Well, got to run. See ya!

Afton said...

Hi Jessica! That is so fun that you put Kinsie in gymnastics! That's just great! I can't believe she's old enough for that. Good Luck with your second one on the way!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.