Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kinsie Went to the Dentist!

Kinsie had her first dentist app today and she did such a great job!!I told her in advance about the "spit sucker" as I call it, and she couldn't wait to go...I was still filling out paperwork when they called her name, so they took her back without me for a minuet...she walked right up to the nurse who called her name and said.."Hi! I'm Kinsie Marie Jensen..let's go! Do you have a spit sucker?" for those of you who don't know Kinsie's personality..she's not afraid to talk to anyone!! She'll start up a conversation and she'll call you her best friend..We've tried to explain to her about strangers and that when you don't know someone's name, their strangers...well she showed us! At walmart a couple months ago we went to check out and she asked the ladies name..then she said...mommy her name is ....so she's not a st anger anymore!! Anyway Kinsie did a great job today I'm so proud of her...When we left the parking lot she said "mommy that was fun! When can I go again?" I wish I had that attitude towards dental visits!! :)





0 comments: