Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Super Singer Kinsie!

So Kinsie LOVES to Sing!! And this girl is amazing...not to brag...:) You can teach her a new song and by the end of the day at least...she knows it! She sang this song to me that she made up all on her own and then she sang a song that I sing to her every night. I had to video it so you could all hear her! I guess she loves to perform just like her mommy!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh Jess! That was seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! :) We are probably going to see that video on ET in like 20yrs. when she is a big star!!! :) (And of course, she will be married to Noah heehee)

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

Wow that was amazing! So impressive for a three year old! What a cutie. You are looking great Jessica. It looks like you are a pro with two kids. Are you just loving it?

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Good JOB Kinsie! That is so Cute. Thanks for videoing so we could get the full effect! We would love to go camping! Lets make a date and plan on it. That's the only way it'll ever happen...if everyone knows in advance and can plan for it. We are all game! Sure miss you guys. I have always known you and I have the same taste in home decor. I can see those wall sconces on your wall...yeah, I have those same ones I think. LOVE THEM! Hope to see you guys soon.

Hilarie* said...

Super cute! What a super star!!! That was fun to watch! Good job Kinsie!

LoLo's amazing life♥♥ said...

o kinse u are the cutiest thing ever made i love ur sing its so pretty ur cosin lauren