I finally did it! I put a pony tail in Ella's hair! Her hair just keeps on growing longer and longer and I finally put one in today! What do you think?
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Ella's Pony!
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
It's so cute! I love it! Love ya, Ashtyn
Oh my gosh! you have such a cute family. WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU IN POCATELLO ON SATURDAY. Call us with the final details. We miss you guys lots and lots! looks like you have had such a fun fun summer though!
I'm jealous! Hattie is almost a year old and she's no where close to having enough hair for a pony!
I can't believe how fast her hair is growing. The pony is so cute, and you and Kinsie look so pretty all dolled up!
Hey Jessica,
My girls love your blog because there are so many pictures! They talk about "Kinsie from our blog" I wish we were closer! Cute pony tail!
Super cute! I love it when it gets long enough to do cute stuff. You look good in all your picts. Sounds like everyone had some fun in "Pocki".
hi have you seen my blog by the way this is kelsey and my blog name is kelseyfitzsimonds.blogspot
hey jessica this is kelsey i got a blog it's kelseyfitzsimonds.blogspot.com go c it!
Singing with you again on Tuesday was so much fun!! I'm sure I didn't help you at all though, since I couldnt' sight read for ANYTHING!! I got my shift covered this week so hopefully I'll see you on Tuesday!!
hey when u gonna update ur blog
Jessica,
I got your comment too late-will you let me know the details about the choir so I can see if it's feasible for us? Time, day of the week, requirements, where it meets, cost, etc.? Thanks!
karli_jo77@hotmail.com
Karli
Post a Comment