Alright I finally updated the blog....We took some family pictures last week at JC Penneys and I think they turned out great!! Plus they were cheap because they were training a new photographer and so we got a good deal! I'm always on the look out for a good deal! My favorite picture is of Josh and the girls where ella and kinsie are smiling so cute! We got a HUGE picture of that with the frame and mat to hang in our living room! I have to brag and say that my family is pretty darn cute!:)
















Monday, September 15, 2008
Family Pictures!
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Very cute Jess! A photogenic family! :) It was good seeing you guys for lunch! We need to do that more often. If you guys are ever over here, you should give me a call!
o my gosh jess those pics are adorable! so so so cute! ur family is so cute, love the pics!
Hey Jessica! Your pictures are so nice! Your girls have grown so much! My email address is brandilpjackson@hotmail.com so email me so that I can add you to our blog since it's private. Glad that you guys are doing good!
those pictures are darling! love the family one too...but the daddy and the girls one is precious! ell is getting so big! love the pony tail!
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So dang cute! I can't believe how cute everyone looks. The girls' hair is perfectly curled and styled. Good job. Love the pictures! I love penny's too. Thanks fo sharing the pics!
Wow.. you finally update your blog!?! Ha ha.. but I do totally love your new pictures! That are beautiful. Everyone looks great! Hey don't we have the same crib? There is a recal for the Simplicity crib. Check out my blog!
These are all darling! Man your girlies have a lot of hair. My little sadie had some and lost most of it. She is jealous! :) Anyway...your family looks super happy and cute, like usual. Love the posts. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment