Monday, October 6, 2008

watch what I can do!!!

Well yesterday was a big day here at Grandma J's house..Josh and grandpa went hunting with my brother zac for four days and The girls and I stayed here with my mother. Grandma and I were beading in the living room...and we stepped away for just a min to check on kinsie....when we returned we found that Ella had almost rolled over..I ran to get the camera so that I could tape it and she finshed rolling over... I almost cried! Just knowing that she is growing up makes me sad...I know that this is good for her development...but at the same time it shows me that she's not a newborn anymore.. :(

5 comments:

Karli said...

you should come hang out for a while one day when you're over this way. I'd love the company and to catch up and watch the babies play together! (:

Pals Place said...

Yeah!! Congratulations Ella!! We let Rachel watch so she can figure out the arm stuff too!

Krystal said...

Yeah ELLA!! Good job! Wow-that means she is growing up! Soon she'll be sitting up, crawling, walking! WOW! I wish we could have seen you while you were over here this last weekend...

Ashtyn said...

oh my gosh jessica i cant believe she's rolling over it seems just yesterday we came over and saw my little cousin for the first time! now it wont be long (well actually in just 5 weeks) Conner will be rolling over!

Hilarie* said...

Wow she sure is getting big! I have you seen our latest post?