Well I guess I haven't posted in a while...all of my nice friends are telling me that I have needed to post for some time now...we here's what we've been up to. Kinsie has been going to playschool..which is put on by nampa high where she attends every "b" day for all of October..she just LOVES it! She can't wait to go and I don't know what I'm going to do when it ends!!! She will be turning 4 on the 29th I can't belive she's been a part of our lives for four years! Ella Is 6 Months old now...wow time flys! I think that I am in denial..I just want her to stay little!! But since my last post of her rolling over....yeah she hasn't done it since! :) She isn't sitting up or even eating rice cereal..I gguess she'll stay little for awhile longer! :) Josh has been accepted to George Fox University here in Meridian, so I guess we'll be sticking around for a bit longer..I love it here though! He will start in Jan to get his masters in secondary education YEAH!! he's finally decided what he wants to do! I have to tell you that it has been super stressful the last two years while we've been waiting for an answer to our prayers...and we think we've got it! As for me I have been a little busy! I started selling AT Home America home decor you can visit www.athome.com to view...I've lost all of my pregnancy weight!! Plus Three extra pounds!! YEAH!!!! And I have to say that I've probalby only worked out about 7 times YES! I'm still the 1st counselor in the young womens here and that keeps me on my toes....plus I've been making jewlery and hair bows up the wazoo for a bizzar I'm doing on November 8th in Ontario~. Also I've decided to make my own bread instead of buying ...so every week in a half I bake 5-8 loaves depending on which recipe I use...life is super busy for us right now but we're loving every min! Thanks for all of the comments we love them!
Kinsie's going to a princess birthday party!
The HUGE cinnamon rolls that I made
Ella in her new toy at almost 6 months!
Kinsie on her first day of play school
Saturday, October 25, 2008
what we've been up to!
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Those pictures are cool, the one of Ella is so sweet, that thing sge is in we got one, we didn't even now you had one Conner's is blue he loves it, loves it.
Yeah a new post! You missed one thing in your update...choir (I haven't posted about that either though!) See you Tuesday!
Wow your girls are getting BIG! Kindsie looks so prepared for her day of play school... and very excited!!! :)
We sure miss seeing you guys!! It was fun hang'n back in August.. and chatting the other week! Lets chat more!!!
to our sweethearts, thanks for that great update. Kinsie, thanks for spending the day and nights with Grandma and Grandpa in Weiser.We are with kelsey, brennan, conner and ashtyn at the Fitzsimonds. Ashtyn spent the day after conference was over today. See you all Wed, the royalty will be there. xxxoooxxxoooxxxoooxxxooo
How fun! You guys sound like you are doing great - congrats on loosing the baby weight! That's awesome! And those cinnamon rolls look amazing. Can I have the recipe - I've been looking for a good cinnamon roll recipe forever!! Thanks!
Post a Comment