Friday, January 16, 2009

The Latest On Ella

Ella has been such a blessing for us to have in our family...she's the best baby~ Always happy never complaining, will eat whenever I can feed her, loves toys and her big sister. We love having her here and don't remember the times when she wasn't! She is almost 9 months old!! I don't know where the time went and I'm starting to tell Josh that I need another one....but we'll wait I guess :) She is such a joy to have and we love every minuet we get to spend with her!




Can you find Ella??? She's Hiding!!


Ella in a New Bow I've made just for this outfit!! :) Isn't it fun having a girl!!!!

Another Bow for the pretty baby girl

Ella in Her cousin Conners new toy....she loved it!




Gotta Love those Toes!!! One of her favorite toys!!!


Sportting the new pigtails....wow she needs a hair cut!!



3 comments:

Hilarie* said...

Cute pictures! It is good to finally hear what you guys are doing!!! Glad to see everyone is healthy and doing well! Happy B-day Kinsie!

Ashtyn said...

she is so cute

Ashtyn said...

she is so cute