Kinsie turned four on October 29th!!! She was able to have a birthday with three friends...which was a lot easier then the last year when she had 13!!! Josh and I wanted to make things a little easier for us so we told her she could invite three of her closest friends....Addi Powell, Raelyn Cummings and then man she's going to marry....which she tells me almost everyday...Jack Cutler. They all had a good time playing games and eating spider cupcakes which Kinsie helped me make... Then on her actual birthday we invited our family over to come celebrate with us. It was a princess birthday and mostly everyone dressed up...Including my parents who came with sashes and all saying prince Grandpa and Princess Grandma...and Grandma Dorothy who came in all her best jewels...it was a lot of fun!! And check out the cake!!! Decorated my the one and only...ME!!! That's right I did it on my own,...there were some minor adjustments throughout the process but it turned out pretty cool. I decorated it during Kinsies nap..when she came out the cutest expression filled her face as she said...."It's just what I wanted mommy!!!1" A pretty good feeling after cursing the cake for a couple of hours...it was all worth it!!!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Kinsie's Four!!!!!
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
good job on the cake! The pictures are super cute! I especially LOVE the one of your dad! ha ha ha! I thought Kinsie was going to marry Noah! :)
That's an awesome cake! Glad she had fun. Ella has changed sooooooo much! I can't believe it. She's so sweet and has perfect chubby cheeks. And I need to know how to make those bows cuz they are dang cute!
Sorry, the last comment was from me too, I was signed in under Gary's name. I really like this background. Very cute! Glad you're having fun with it.
that was like the funnest bday
Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment