Thursday, March 26, 2009

Is it time for an update???


Alright....so do I have a reason for not posting in two months??? well no not really, but things have been mad crazy around here in that time. First of all we moved into a rental house only a couple of blocks away from the last....a three bed two bath, HUGE Kitchen dinning room, family room with fireplace..oh and did I mention a HUGE fensed backyard??? Oh yeah and theres a playhouse for the kiddos!! YEAH score!! And only 25$ more a month then the last Yippee!! So with josh working full time and going to school, me with young womens to plan...activities ect...two small kiddos and bizzars, I managed to pack the house by myself...and cleaned it with my awesome young women...and settled right in even hanging up pictures the next day! We absolutly LOVE this house... We signed a year lease and thought everthing was working out perfectly.....
Well Four days after the move in we recieve a letter on our front door stating that the house is in foreclouser and will be auctioned off on June 1st....ummmm did I miss something???

I thought we were safe for a year....Well guess not!! So we talked with the management company and the owener gave us all of our money back and told us for the inconvienence that we could be rent free until may 31st...OK that works...:) So since it's in forclosure....we're doing a short sale and we've put an offer on the house...

Now we're just waiting to see what the bank thinks of our low offer and hopefully we'll know by the time we're supposed to be outta here!!!! Right now is the best time to buy with the 8 thousand Obama passed for first time home buyers...

Next...Our new ward we love....there's a funny story to go with it. On our Seconed Sunday in the ward...we were giving callings....Did I mention I was 1st counselor in the the Young Womens in our last ward?? And that Josh taught the Valient 9 in Primary....Yeah Well I thought that I would have a good break from Young Womens....Not that I didn't love it...but I was super busy all the time....but NOPE!!! I guess Heavenly Father had other plans for me as now I'm the Secretary in the Young Womens..and Josh...he's teaching the same class....:) Oh and they also called me to be the camp director.. Are you kidding me??? How am I going to be able to do all of this?? WEll I guess I'll be able to or else I wouldn't have been given the callings...Wish me luck?? I know I'll need it!!

Ella is now 11 months....holy cow it's gone by super fast this time...she's not crawling yet which I'm more than happy about since Kinsie was walking by this time...She's still the best baby, I don't know how we were so lucky to have her in our lives,,but lets pray that the next ones will be this good! Still no teeth which isn't a surprise as Kinsie didn't get her first til after she was a year old. I love making bows to put in her hair....piggies or the sumo-tail...I just can't believe that she's almost a year old...and wow now I have to plan a birthday party.... :)

Kinsie is getting smarter by the day. This little girl keeps us on our toes! She wants to go to school so bad but won;t be able to until she's almost 6...what am I to do?? Good thing there are tons of free pre k activities and lessons on the internet or I'd be lost. She loves having a backyard to play in..if I can't find her in the house it's because she's in the backyard digging in the dirt..Man I don't know why we didn't have one of these before!! :) It really has been a sanity saver for Josh and I.

Lastest things that Kinsie has done or said :

Kinsie looking at a lady in a store.. "Why do you have a beard???""

Never have I been so embarrased!!!

Today right before dinner... Kinsie comes in the front door Bawling....

"what's wrong Kinsie??"

"I threw a big rock at the back of the sploer (Explorer) and it broke...
Yes it really did....shattered!! Oh great who gets to tell my dad?? :)

This morning while I'm feeding Ella breakfast

"Mommy, your tummy's getting fat..:"

and no I'm not pregnant!!!!

Aren't kids so funny???

And now for some pictures



































5 comments:

The Brabbs said...

Wow! Your kids are really growing! They are soooo cute! I love girls, it is so much fun to have pink and baby dolls and everything else that comes with! We should get all of the kids together sometime! I see that you guys are trying to do a short sale on your house! Thats crazy that that happened! You know Im a loan officer now, so if you guys need any help getting financed or need any advice give me a call! Short sales can be a pain in the neck! I hope you guys are well! Talk to you soon!

Ashtyn said...

YEAH u updated ur blog!!!! finally!!! thx luv the pics!

Krystal said...

Yeah for updates! :) The girls are getting so big! It's been too long since we've gotten together! If you are ever in Ontario then you need to give me a call!

Trav and Rach said...

Jess, I just love looking at your pictures and hearing how things are for you. Good luck with everything with the house! Your girls are gorgeous!

Hilarie* said...

Wow those two sure have grown!!!! Can't believe how much time flys!!!