I'm going to start writing down funny things that I want to remember that happen during my crazy day with the girls. I'll be posting them hopefully as often as I can so you can enjoy the funny stories as well. Here's what happened today:
Kinsie was sorting the laundry all by herself.....(She's doing chores around the house to help earn money to fix my dad's explore....Look at the previous post to find out what happened.)
Mommy: You're doing a great job Kinsie!
Kinsie: This is a smelly Job!
Then we were doing dishes...We loaded the dishwasher but had a bunch of dishes to wash by hand...I washed and Kinsie dried...
Kinsie: You're the best mom ever!!
humm...just for letting her do the dishes??? score for me!!
Kinsie swallowed a plastic pearl bead.....she comes out and said...guess what mom!!!! I swallowed a whole bead!! Isn't that great??
Then..she just got her hair cut..but apparently it wasn't the way she wanted...she decided to fix it herself...
yeah she cut her own hair...first time for that and hopefully the last!
She did come up with a good joke today
"Why did the tomato cross the busy road with all the cars??
"He wanted to be tomato sauce!!"
Then lastly..Josh has a bottle of AquaDesio (sp) my FAVORITE colongue(sp)...lets just say it's all gone now :( But Kinsie smells great!
Friday, March 27, 2009
What our adorable girls are up to today!
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I think it's great that you post the funny things that happen during the day. There's always something crazy that happens. Kinsie cracks me up! I'm going to go watch your movie now!
Ah kids! Keep us up to date on what's going on with the house!
Post a Comment