Here are a few of our conversations from today...
Kinsie: Mommy, can we buy an arrow??
Mommy: What for Kinsie
Kinsie: So I can Shoot a bear!!!
Next:
Mom I don't like this house...you know why??
WHy?
Because it doesn't have stairs.
Next
Here is Kinsie's version of The LADY BUG song....
Lazy butt lazy butt fly away home, your house is on fire and your childrens will be burned.
hahah pretty cute huh??
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Ramblings from Kinsie
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
LOL!!! I love the song.....haha. I'm am seriously going to chuckle about that all night long. Love it! You need to come visit...I miss ya.
I love the hilarious things kids say! How very cute. Your girls are growing up so fast!
I changed my blog to http://www.mowerfamily.com. Will you update your link? Thanks!
Post a Comment