how exciting! Fun way to announce too. How are you feeling? Seven weeks huh? Fun fun! Which doctor do you go to? Congrats! Hope you're doing well. We should get together for lunch with sarah w. & april p. sometime...
Yippee for another baby!You guys make such cute babies...I can't wait to meet another one! So you are only 8 weeks along? How fun! Have you been as sick as you were with the other two? How about ella's birthday?! You should post "first birthday" pics! We need to catch up! Hope all is well for you guys.
Josh and I have been married for 7 wonderful years and have three wonderful daughters. Kinsie who is almost 6 ,Ella who is 2 and Hallee who is 8 months. We have been blessed with great friends and supportive family who we are lucky enough to live close to. I am very lucky to be able to be married to my best friend and to discover the many blessings of having an eternal family.
11 comments:
Jessica!!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you, in a state of shock right now, but so happy for you. Call me!
how exciting! Fun way to announce too. How are you feeling? Seven weeks huh? Fun fun! Which doctor do you go to? Congrats! Hope you're doing well. We should get together for lunch with sarah w. & april p. sometime...
congrats you guys!!! Hope you get a little boy!! :) Though girls are MUCH more fun.
congrats! I'm excited for your family! Hope you are feeling good.
Oh I can but I wouldn't want to give it away!
congratulations!!! Yeah I'm the first to see it!!
where do i look??
Congrats! Was this a suprise? Or an accomplishment?
Congrats!!
Yippee for another baby!You guys make such cute babies...I can't wait to meet another one! So you are only 8 weeks along? How fun! Have you been as sick as you were with the other two? How about ella's birthday?! You should post "first birthday" pics! We need to catch up! Hope all is well for you guys.
Hooray for more pregnancy! I hope it all goes well for you...and maybe a boy this time!
Post a Comment