Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pregnancy update

I first have to admit that I HATE being pregnant...I love it when I can feel the baby move, that is such an experience that you just can't describe. BUT For me I get so sick that it's just 9 months of torture! :) When I was pregnant with Kinsie I was pretty sick, needing to go to the hospital to have iv's to stay Hydrated...then with Ella it was more a breeze than anything. This time around
I have pretty much been bed bound for the last 4 weeks. The last week 1/2 I've been at home hooked up to a constant IV to keep my hydrated and to give me meds through...I finally got the iv taken out last night and I'm so happy to not have it in me!!! Josh and I have pretty much decided that this will be our last baby, unless otherwise instructed by Heavenly Father. Thank goodness for my wonderful mother and mother in law who have been staying at our house to take care of the children. I don't know what we would do without them! Hopefully the weeks to come will be great and I can feel like a real person again! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

I'm glad you have the IV out. Still praying for you. Call if you need to talk or anything.

Trav and Rach said...

Oh my goodness sweety! I'm so sorry that things are that rough for you. I get really sick too, but no quite that bad. Best of luck, and hopefully the good parts of being pregnant will come sooner than later.

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Oh Jess...I am so sorry to hear you are having such a hard time again with this one. I am so glad and jealous that you have your mom and mother in law so close! That is SO nice they can help! I wish my mom was close too. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope for the best!

Melanie said...

Not fun. I can't imagine the prospect of getting pregnant again knowing that you'll be sick for so long! Hats off to you!