Soooooooo cute!!! Yea im glad you updated ur blog i am sooooo excited about going to that water park with you guys today!!!!!! Ella looks so cute!! Kinsie and Ella's pic in the tent is cute. is that the tent from her bday??? Im in the background on the first picture haha alls you can see is my shirt.
Josh and I have been married for 7 wonderful years and have three wonderful daughters. Kinsie who is almost 6 ,Ella who is 2 and Hallee who is 8 months. We have been blessed with great friends and supportive family who we are lucky enough to live close to. I am very lucky to be able to be married to my best friend and to discover the many blessings of having an eternal family.
2 comments:
I love them! Oh, this makes me miss you guys. Ella has grown so much and I love Kinsie's haircut. Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you're doing good.
Soooooooo cute!!! Yea im glad you updated ur blog i am sooooo excited about going to that water park with you guys today!!!!!! Ella looks so cute!! Kinsie and Ella's pic in the tent is cute. is that the tent from her bday??? Im in the background on the first picture haha alls you can see is my shirt.
Post a Comment