You don't look very sick in these photos! Are you feeling better these days. Thanks for posting new photos. Kensie is adorable! She looks like such a big girl! I hope you are all doing well. Miss you guys.
Josh and I have been married for 7 wonderful years and have three wonderful daughters. Kinsie who is almost 6 ,Ella who is 2 and Hallee who is 8 months. We have been blessed with great friends and supportive family who we are lucky enough to live close to. I am very lucky to be able to be married to my best friend and to discover the many blessings of having an eternal family.
2 comments:
Cute, the third one is my favorite you both look so pretty!
Jessica,
You don't look very sick in these photos! Are you feeling better these days. Thanks for posting new photos. Kensie is adorable! She looks like such a big girl! I hope you are all doing well. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment