Sunday, July 26, 2009

6 years and counting

6 years ago Josh and I were married the the Logan Utah Temple. Who knew that in those 6 short years we'd have two beautiful girls and a baby on the way. WOW 6 years and three kids!!! Well for our anniversary we were able to spend 2 nights and 3 days camping up at Red Fish Lake. We took the kiddos and we had such a great time! Heavenly Father has sure blessed our family in so many ways. Even allowing me to feel good enough to go with Josh and the kids! Our family loves camping and I think that we'll make it an annual trip to go camping...maybe trying some place new every year.

The pictures are mixed up...so sorry for the confusion.

One is of Kinsie trying out our new solar shower...good fun! Another we took a paddle boat and paddled around the lake for an hour...trying to catch little fish with Kinsie's net. The one of Josh and I kissing is at the exact time 6 years ago when we were married!!!!

Then there's the AWESOME fire that I built BY MYSELF>>> way to go girls camp! And then a friendly chipmunk eating a nut out of Kinsie's hand

Enjoy!













































4 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Oh....kissing...gross! Just jokin'. Looks like a fun camping trip. Happy 6 years to you too. I'm glad you're feeling better. I can't believe how grown up Kinsie is getting and Ella has changed so much in the last few months. Hope things continue to go well.

Ashtyn said...

Cute, looks like fun!!!!!!!

Pals Place said...

Looked like fun. Glad you found the pictures and got them to work.

LoLo's amazing life♥♥ said...

Jess ella has gottan so big the last time i saw her she was a little tiny baby its been going by so fast before you know it she is going to be walking and growing up to fast i am soo sad i hope your little baby is a boy i wish but i also wish it a girl just have twins jk thats never going to happen haha love ya lauren