Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What are we having??

So we went in today to find out what we're having...Kinsie from the very begining has said that it was her brother "Charlie" and ever since I have felt like it was a boy. They say that if your first two are of the same sex, then you have a 75% chance that your third will be the same.....



Well.....





Its a good thing that we make beautiful girls because we'll be blessed with one more!!!


I have to say that Josh is feeling a little left out :)

So any suggestions on names??

8 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Yay for little girls!! I'm sorry Josh feels left out. He's going to need a week away every month when they all hit their teens. ;) Just kidding. I am so happy for you and can't wait to see this little girl too.

Krystal said...

COngratulations! YOu do make beautiful girls!! :) Poor Josh though... He will get a ton of grandsons and he won't know what to do with them! (that is how it is w/ my dad-he loves the girls the best..)

Melanie said...

That is so crazy! I know when you visited us, you thought it was another girl, but nuts that it turned out that way. Thanks again for coming to see me in the hospital. We ar finally back in Texas now.

I hope that 75% thing is wrong...paul really wants a boy next!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Another girl!! You two make the PRETIIEST girls. It will be so much fun. What was your other name in the running before Ella? I remember thinking that was way cute too. Maybe you could bring back that name.

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

Congratulations!! Girl rock, Huh? So I haven't updated our blog forever but I thought I should at least let you know that we are expecting too!! It looks like I'm about 5 week behind you. We are pretty good about scheduling our babies together. Especially good because we never even talk. I'm so excited for you. I'll let you know what we're having I should find out the end of sept.

Kamilla said...

Congrats! I can't believe we didn't get together this summer. I will have to head down there sometime soon. And can I just say that Kamilla is a very nice name for a little girl :)

Kamilla said...

Congrats! I am happy for you guys. I can't believe we didn't get together this summer. I am going to have to head down your way some time soon. And can I just say that Kamilla is a good name for a little girl :)

The Belnap Family said...

Congrats, another girl. I know all about the 75% thing. It is so true. I hope that you are doing well and surviving this pregnancy.