Monday, March 31, 2008
Kinsie has been really funny these last couple of weeks while I've been on bed rest. She has been so loving..hugs and kisses ALL the time. And she's always asking me "mommy do you need something? Ice water? Are you hungry? Is baby sister okay?" And will always tell me how beautiful I look eventhough I obviously don't at most times!! :) She is such a loving and caring little girl and I'm so glad she's ours!!
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Hey, no prob! You can go to:
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
or to:
http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/layouts/layouts.php?site=blogger
those are pretty easy copy/paste templates. If you want more customized templates, go to:
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
and follow the directions there. But beware, if you're not very savvy with computer codes like I was, it'll take a LONG time to understand it and get it right!! (it took me about 4-5 hours to figure it out) Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment