what a cute kid! I'm glad you are doing good-even if you're stuck laying down and "resting" all the time. I hope everything goes well with the delivery!!! Enjoy 2!!!!
I can't believe how old Kinsie always looks. It seems like she has a lot of personality too. It will be so fun to have two of them and see all the fun they have.
Hey! I'm glad you have internet now. Sorry it took forever for me to comment back. I hope you're doing great and I'll try to call you this week now that we have minutes again. :)
Josh and I have been married for 7 wonderful years and have three wonderful daughters. Kinsie who is almost 6 ,Ella who is 2 and Hallee who is 8 months. We have been blessed with great friends and supportive family who we are lucky enough to live close to. I am very lucky to be able to be married to my best friend and to discover the many blessings of having an eternal family.
4 comments:
I love Kinsie's Easter dress...she's so cute!!
Ellie is my big helper too, I need to spark an interest in fetching ice water for me...
Tell your mom and dad hi for me!! They look like such cute grandparents.
what a cute kid! I'm glad you are doing good-even if you're stuck laying down and "resting" all the time. I hope everything goes well with the delivery!!! Enjoy 2!!!!
I can't believe how old Kinsie always looks. It seems like she has a lot of personality too. It will be so fun to have two of them and see all the fun they have.
Hey! I'm glad you have internet now. Sorry it took forever for me to comment back. I hope you're doing great and I'll try to call you this week now that we have minutes again. :)
Post a Comment