Monday, April 7, 2008

How Good it is to be on your feet!

Well I just thought that I would let everyone know that I am now off of bed rest YEAH!! I had my doctor's appt last weds and he told me I could finish my meds by thurs and be off for good. I will be 37 weeks on Thursday and if I go back into labor then the doctor will take the baby by c-section when I go into the hospital...My baby count down is wrong...but it was very nice of my husband for trying! He put my due date as April 24th but that is when I have a planned C-section..so the days are actually correct but not the weeks. Sorry for the confusion! Anyway If I go back into labor before then, then I will go to the hospital and then...wham bam baby time! By the way we are thinking on two names for her...what do you think

Callie Ella Jensen

or

Ella Miley Jensen. not sure on how to spell Miley yet either... mylee milee myley...you get the idea!!


Let me know what you think...even though well we still have the last say.. :)

5 comments:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

You so can't go wrong with those two cute names. I vote for Callie Ella because you get to use both cute names. But if it ends up Ella Miley it will be cute too!

Shelly said...

Another vote for Callie. And congrats on being off bed rest! I can't say I know how you feel, but it's gotta feel so good now! Good luck with the baby coming soon, and we would LOVE to get together after she comes! I can't believe we've all been here for about a year and 1/2 and still haven't seen each other since Rexburg!! Keep us updated! :)

The Clews Crew said...

First I'm so glad you're off bedrest. That must feel awesome. I have to vote Callie, I think you know why. (giving myself a little pat on the back.....JK JK.) Besides it sound really good with Clews on the end, for when she and Robby get married. But I really like Ella Miley too. Either way she'll be darn cute.

Matt and Tesha said...

I'm not much help on the names, because I think they are both really cute! Congrats on being off of bed rest!!

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the name Ella...we almost named Taelin that. I LOVE Callie...but Miley is cute too. But it's getting popular with the whole Miley Cyrus. But super cute! It must be a HUGE relief to be off bed rest!