So I went into the doctor's office yesterday to see if I was dialated at all, and I just knew that I would be because of all of the contractions that I've been having since last Thursday when they took me off of my meds. I was hoping to hear, well since you're dialated and still contracting EVERY ten mins...and I mean EVERY ten mins, then we'll just plan the c-section for this weekend.. But No...of course not. Now that it's okay for this little girl to come, she's decided that she wants to stay in me as long as possible, but keep giving her mommy pains... :) I was not dialated at all!! Can you believe it? I came home yesterday, put Kinsie down for her nap, went into my room and cried on my pillow... Can I really wait and be in this much pain for 14 more days??? I'm not even able to sleep at night becuase of the pain of teh contractions. URRG!! He told me that he could do an amniosentisis...sp if I wanted on Monday to see if her lungs were developed enough and then do the c-section on Tuesday..but what's the use? I'll just buck up and wait I guess...Anyway I thought that I would take some more pictures so that everyone can see how huge I'm getting... :) Friends always want to see their other friends fat right? Well here they go!
Here it is..at 37 weeks along...the fat ole belly!!
So how big do you think she'll be??








6 comments:
Hey, so sorry to hear you're not having fun! That sucks to hear all your suffering is for nothing. If you're ever up in the middle of the night, you can always catch me on messenger if you're bored and needing someone to complain to! schloegelfamily@hotmail.com. I'm always up late, it's the only time around here for some sanity! Wish you the best!
I'm so sorry. I hope she decides to come soon.
That is such a cute baby bump!! You look like you are ALL belly!! Here's hoping that you will start progressing soon...
I can't believe you have to endure that many contractions. No one should have to do that! Come quick baby girl-- we are all awaiting your arrival!
why don't they just give you the steroid shot for her lungs and do the c-section now? Sorry you're in such pain! That really stinks--especially when REAL pain meds are out of the question and you can't do much else. Good luck!!!
Jessica I felt your pain!! Oh how I know that feeling, with our second (Parker), I wanted to die. It was just the end and I was hot and done and... honestly didn't think I could make it either (He was 9 lbs. 9 oz.). Hang in there! It will all be over soon. I know you know that, but it will be. Go get a pedicure and have them rub all those pressure points they're not suppose to when your pregnant. It's worth a try right? Good luck with your baby!
Ashley
Post a Comment