Wednesday, April 16, 2008

9 WORDS/EXPRESSIONS WOMEN USE

9 WORDS/EXPRESSIONS WOMEN USE


( 1) Fine: This is the word women use to end anargument when they are right and you need to shut up.



(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, thismeans a half an hour. Five minutes is only fiveminutes if you have just been given five more minutesto watch the game before helping around the house.



(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. Thismeans something, and you should be on your toes.Arguments that begin with 'nothing' usually end in'fine'. And if used after, 'What do you want foryour birthday?' or 'What do you want to do for ouranniversary?' BE VERY AFRAID TO COMPLY!



(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't DoIt!



(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is anon-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. Aloud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot andwonders why she is wasting her time standing here andarguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3for the meaning of nothing.)

(

6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerousstatements a women can make to a man. That's okaymeans she wants to think long and hard before decidinghow and when you will pay for your mistake.


7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question,or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in aclause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks alot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thankingyou at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that willbring on a 'whatever').



(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying up yours!


(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerousstatement, meaning this is something that a woman hastold a man to do several times, but is now doing itherself. This will later result in a man asking'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

HaHAHAHAH!! That is so funny! Totally true! I think I might steal this and put it on my blog if you don't mind!! :) Hey, go look at my newest book! www.your-story1.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

I've seen this before and I think it needs to be copied and posted on every mans bathroom mirror. That way when we say "Fine" or "I'll get it" they can walk in the bathroom for the interpretation to hurry and fix things. I find myself true to EVERY ONE of those! Thanks for the humorous reminder! No wonder men can't understand us!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

Ha Ha, That is so funny but I'm kindof embarrassed how many of those I use and how true the definitions are!!!