Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh No!!!

Well So I changed my background and while doing so I lost all of my blogs that I look at...What the heck!! I obviously don't know what I'm doing....please leave me your blog site so that I can add it back...Thanks!

7 comments:

The Mothership said...

I love the name Ella. Very cute. I'm glad you are back on your feet now!

our blog address is mart2003(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Pals Place said...

Hey, I did the same thing. And we couldn't figure out why it happened I decided to make a copy of all of them in a back up file for my future mistakes. I love all your pictures!!

shaunandkelli.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

Hey, I'm not sure which name I like best.. Sorry! I did the same thing the first time I changed my background. I still haven't figured out how to not erase everything.. my blog is www.krystal-lee.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Hey, yeah, sorry that does happen, you lose all your side bar item stuff when you change your blog unless you use that last website I gave you, the really hard one. When you change your layout for the other websites, just copy/paste your side item stuff to word or something. I've added the friend blogs to a bookmark tab so I've got them there. Sorry!!

Brandi said...

Hey Jessica! Our blog address is www.kreytonandbrandi.blogspot.com
It's private now so I need to get your e-mail address that you use to get into you blog so I can add you guys. You can send an e-mail to jac01002@byui.edu so then I will have it to add you. Time is getting closer! Yeah! I like the name Ella:)

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Can't believe you are so close to number 2!!

Afton said...

Hi Jessica! I don't know if you even had my blog address, but I have been enjoying checking up on your blog :). Good luck with your baby!

Our address is www.mowersmowersmowers.blogspot.com

Chris & Afton :)