Well So tomorrow is the day when we finally get to meet our new daughter!! I just can't wait! I wanted to see what everyone to give us a guess as to what her weight, length, and hair color will be...Any guesses???
I also wanted to tell everyone "thank you" for keeping us in your prayers through these last 7 weeks. We know that we were being watched over and protected because of all that our friends and family and their prayers for us and our family. So thank you!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Baby Stat Guesses!!!
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I wish I remember what Kinsie's STATs were but I'll give it a guess,
wt: 7lb 9 oz
Ht: 20 in
Hair: Brown
You have been such a trooper through all of the ups and downs in the past few weeks. You are always so optimistic and happy when I talk to you! We can't wait to see the new baby, maybe it will want my baby to come and convince it to come early!! Good Luck!
weight: 7 lbs. 11 oz.
height: 19.5 inches
hair: lots of dark brown
Congratulations! It is finally here!! I am way excited for you!
Hey! Congrats tomorrow! Hope everything runs smoothly. Let us know when you're up and runnin afterwards so we can hang out!
7 lbs 1 oz
19 inches.
no hair. :)
Here are my stats!
weight: 7lb 7oz
length: 19.5 in
Hair: Dark, more than Kinsie had
We'll be praying that all goes well (which I'm sure it will). It looks like we'll be in the area next week so we would love to see you! Good Luck! Jaime
Post a Comment