Last Sat we went Over to Bosie and made a little picnic in the park.
We went over to Julia-Davis Park I think is the name..the one right by the Zoo. Anyway...last time in the park without baby!! Yeah, it's almost time!! Next Thursday we'll go in around 6 in the morning. So by around 8 I bet we'll have a new bundle of Joy!!!
Cheesy smile!
Loving on Daddy!
Two girlies about to become three!! YEAH!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
such a pretty family!!! I can't wait to see the newest additon to your sweet family! Did you ever decide on a name? My phone isn't working at my house for some reason so you should give me a call! love and miss you!
I'm sooo excited the time is finally here!!! WAHOO!!!! Hope everything goes well!
You having your baby in 3 days!!!!! I am so excited. I will be dying to hear from you on Thursday, but don't call til you're ready to. I am just so excited for you guys. And I love these pics, but I hate that you guys are in short sleeves. It is freezing here.
Hey Jessica! How are things going? It's been forever since BYU-Idaho! Kinzie is SOOO cute! She looks just like you! Congrats on the new baby too! I'd love to catch up...although I know you might be out of commission for a little bit with a new little one! Please email me at vcjansen@hotmail.com so I can add you to view our blog (we had a creepy comment, so we went private). Hope to chat soon! And again, you have such an adorable family! - the jansen's
Post a Comment