cute cute girls! i also found a really cute new site for headbands, www.chloereese.com- or there is a link on my blog...you can even order custom bands, cute flowers with gems, etc. anyways- thought of people with cute little girls when i found the site through a friend!
What a chubby bunny! :) I can't believe how fast she has grown! She was just tiny tiny when I last saw her! I miss you-we need to get together sometime!
Josh and I have been married for 7 wonderful years and have three wonderful daughters. Kinsie who is almost 6 ,Ella who is 2 and Hallee who is 8 months. We have been blessed with great friends and supportive family who we are lucky enough to live close to. I am very lucky to be able to be married to my best friend and to discover the many blessings of having an eternal family.
3 comments:
cute cute girls! i also found a really cute new site for headbands, www.chloereese.com- or there is a link on my blog...you can even order custom bands, cute flowers with gems, etc. anyways- thought of people with cute little girls when i found the site through a friend!
Wow what cute little chubby cheeks she has!
What a chubby bunny! :) I can't believe how fast she has grown! She was just tiny tiny when I last saw her! I miss you-we need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment