Thursday, July 17, 2008

MeMoRiEs

I saw this game on my friend's blog and it looked like fun. You don't have to join in, but if you want to, read the instructions below...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if it is recent or years old, silly or serious--anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

15 comments:

The Laws said...

Let me be the first to add a memory! Hmm which one do I pick..I think the best one was the look on your face when I showed up to Children's Chorus and you realized there was an engagement ring on my finger...That was great!! And that bus ride to San Jose...wow that was fun!!

Karli said...

I am going to go with Jamie and say the bus ride to San Jose is one of my favorites. I actually have a picture of you, me and Jamie together on the bus...fun times. I just remember tons of fun choir memories and laughing a ton at story telling sessions. talking about boys, embarrassing moments, fun dreams, etc. Totally loved those memories and times. And, I always thought you were the dang cutest girl and was so glad we became friends. I think we may have even roomed together with Sara Wiegand?? Fun idea-I'll have to do it on my blog sometime. (:

The Laws said...

I think a picture of the three of us too!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Remember when I was your visiting teacher for a quick space of time--it was only like two months. I remember coming over and Kinsie was only like ten months old! She was so cute playing in her little tupperware drawer. I distinctly remember thinking that you were so nice and sooo pretty and that you had the prettiest baby in the world!

Hilarie* said...

You were so nice to make me pumkin-choc-chip cookies.. which quickly turned into my favorite cookie. Then Hanging out almost everynight while our husbands worked. We and the girls would play and have dinner together. I miss being so close. But another time, I admit Jackson was a lot of fun.. specially all in one room, jacousi tub, pizza hut dinner, and trying to get the two girls to sleep without seeing each other, then watching movies on one bed together off the laptop!!! Lol.. lots of fun!

Kamilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kamilla said...

I first remember you being friends with Courtney Johnson and being your RA. Then I remember fun times as roommates, living through roommates being homesick, a little crazy, and a lot of fun. I also remember when you met Josh and when you had Kinsie. Oh, fond memories. Can't wait to see you guys next month!

Ashtyn said...

hi aunt jessica i remember last year when we went to the Oregon Beach that was so fun! but it was sad gary and yvonne werent there

The Clews Crew said...

I remember having craft night at least once a week. Making boards and beading and trying to keep little girls occupied. Haha, okay, I hope you don't mind me posting this one. I remember inviting you and Kinsie over to play one day and you came over and I could tell something was wrong and then you asked me if you could go look out our bedroom window to see if Josh was home yet because you'd locked him out of the house. And you told me how you'd hide video games sometimes when you were mad and I thought, "A girl after my own heart," because I did the same thing. And it was seriously a blessing (I know I'm weird) to see that because everyone else I knew looked like they had perfect marriages and they never had arguments. And I'd been praying to know what I was doing wrong and you helped me see I was normal. So thank you. And thanks for being such a great friend.

The Clews Crew said...

wow, that was long. sorry.

LoLo's amazing life♥♥ said...

hey jessica this is lauren my fave thing that i did with u is we all whent shopping it was so much fun and ur are so much fun and i was really sad that i had to live but i love u so much lauren

LoLo's amazing life♥♥ said...

hey jess this is lauren and u are the most coolest anit ever and my most fave thing that we did together is that u whased out the dirt in the creek and that we whent shopping togther that was so much fun i love u lauren

The Retirees said...

Jessica, it's mom, but now that I have a long term memory of our very first meeting in the Emporium when you were still in HI School and working there and you helped me buy the black leather purse and asked if we were related to any of the Jensens in the area as I was writing my check, I thought you were so pretty and little did I know I was looking at a daughter of mine. Love ya lots Mom Dorothy

Vanessa said...

I remember meeting you in beginning bowling (before either of us were married) but we were both engaged...b/c your name was staying the same, and my new last name was really close to it (jansen)...then you were in our student ward at BYU-I. and I remember the dr. telling you to give kinsie more fat and told you to take her to McDonalds more often! :) you were like, "i can get her healthier fat than that icky stuff"...SO true!

Melanie said...

I remember staying up all night at your house watching movies....the Electric Grandma was one. And spending New Year's with your family was way funner than with my family!