Hurry Hurry~~~
I need some advice about what the girls should wear tomorrow for pictures at Jcpennys.
What do you think???
The pictures are tomorrow... any thoughts??
Monday, July 28, 2008
which one???
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
personally I like the second set better because the bright pink will show off baby's great complexion and contrast with the lighter dress...either will look great though. good luck!
I like the second one better too. I think it is because I like the babies dress a little more. I heard the family reunion was fun. We would have had fun, but was glad to not have done the drive this time around. Hope all is well!!
Take care!
Ashley
I like the Second one too!! Way cute!
i like the second one...but they are both cute.
It's unanimous! The second set! :) good luck w/ pictures Jess!
i like the 2nd one jess! ella was going to wear it to curch but didnt she wear it anyway?
this is probably too late, but I like the second set too. You know they will look adorable no matter what they wear, becuase you are their momma! And you are beautiful. Truly.
You guys make such a cute family!
Post a Comment