Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ella's Blessing Day

Well On Sunday we blessed Ella in our ward in Nampa Idaho. We had a lot of Family and Friends there to support us and the day turned out great! Here are some pictures that we took of the beautiful little girl who's wearing the dress that I wore when I was blessed!!













8 comments:

Krystal said...

She looks beautiful. Thanks for the invite...

Karli said...

she looks so beautiful! so do you! Not like you even had a baby recently! Great job... And, her big sister looks just like a mini-you! So cute. Glad you had a good day...blessings are so special.

K

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Congratulations to you all. Too bad we didn't know about it, maybe we would have come! Just kidding! The blessing day is so special. It's the best time to be with Family. Looks like you had a great time. Miss you guys.

Lotus Hair Spa said...

Hey Missy!
This is April! What cute babies you have! I can not believe you have two of them! You look so good, and what a cute family you have. How crazy is it that you and Krystal have more kids than me? Anyways, so fun to see your blog and catch up with you!
Lol
April

Afton said...

Hi Jessica! I haven't checked your blog in awhile, and your girl is a month old already! Congratulations and she is just adorable. It looks like you're doing a great job as a mother of 2 :)

The Clews Crew said...

What a sweetheart. And you don't look like you just had your second baby. She is absolutely precious. I think I might have to find a weekend this summer to come meet Ella, she's just too adorable.

Ashtyn said...

Ella's blessing was such a good one Josh did a wonderful job that was so good.

Ashtyn said...

I TAGGED YOU!!! any questions ask me!