Some more pictures of Ella...I just think she's too cute! The last one is of our friends baby who in the picture is 1 day old..Ella is 3 weeks old...and they weigh about the same. Ella Last week was 6.14lbs and Rachel when she was born was 7.2 lbs
Monday, May 19, 2008
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
She is soo beautiful Jess!! :) oh man, it KINDA makes me baby hungry again...just a little though, and then I think about it, and I get over that fast!! :)cya later!
Hey girl! She is SO cute! I love the name too...isn't it fun having a new baby around! I love it! Hope you are doing great! And Kinsie is SO big now! They grow up way too fast!!!
Cute pictures!! Especially the last one!! Thank you so much for dinner on Monday! You seem to be doing so great in adjusting to all the changes. All of your ideas and advice for life with Two is coming in Handy.
I don't know if you remember me, but this is Chandra Luke. I stumbled onto your blog a while ago and have been enjoying it. I hope you don't mind. :) Jessica, your girls are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Hi Jessica it's Ashtyn and i just made a new blog!It's ashtynfitz.blogspot.com. I love you guys! Love your niece, Ashtyn
I LUV ELLA!!
Post a Comment