Well we finally have a name for our new daughter. Ella Madison Jensen. We have loved these last few days with her in our home and are trying to adjust to the new stresses of two children. Kinsie loves her new baby sister but is also having a hard time adjusting to a new life... Whoever said raising children was easy was surly mistaken! :) It is very hard, and we've only experienced a few days so far. :) Right after we came home from the hospital Josh had to leave for a couple of days for training for his job. Great timing right? So my mother came over to help while he was gone. She left tonight as Josh arrived and so we're really on our own now. I'm recovering a lot better then I did with Kinsie's delivery but still am not fully on my feet again. Josh will take tomorrow off of work and hopefully by Monday I'll be able to concor two children on my own. Keep me in your prayers!! :) I can't seem to get enough of Ella. I'm constatnly holding and kissing on her. I just love having a baby in the house. Such a sweet little spirit that Heavenly Father has entrusted to Josh and I. I hope and pray that we will be able to raise her up to be loving and caring to all of those around her. We love her so much! Happy one week birthday Ella!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Welcome to the World Ella Madison
Posted by Jessica Jensen at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








15 comments:
Jessica, congrats! Bring Kinsie over to play with Kadence one day so you can get some sleep! I'm sure they would both love the company! I'm so glad you're enjoying things. If you need any help at all, just ask! I do live in town!
Okay...both your girls are too cute! Good luck!! You are in my prayers and I can only imagine how tired you are going to be for these next few months.
Oh man Jess, she is so beautiful! I can't decide who she looks like. The bottom picture where she looks a little suprised as a definente Josh look about her, but then the other ones don't so much. She is just a little doll...Kinda makes me want to have another one...uhoh! SCARY!! :) Especially when I saw Kinsie and her together. I remember when Noah saw Chloe for the first time, I started crying..ahh...here I go again...Cya later.
Congratulations! Great name you picked out :) Our little Ella is three months old already...I can't even believe it. Your little girl is so cute and I especially love her hair :) Raising two is hard, but you will get used to it fast. I'm glad to hear you're recovering well and everything else!
I already said this, but wow she is beautiful! It makes me so excited to have a newborn, and yet scared to have two kids!!! Jax will only be 15 months! I'm going to go crazy! Take care!
CONGRATULATIONS! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I just started a blog so I could leave a comment on your blog silly! I am so happy for you guys!
jessica,
it's karli! i've recently made contact with jessica, melanie, and kristin, so it only fits that i would find you through melanie. i had no idea you were so close...we're living back at home in a little house in the country that we love. i'm over your way at least once or twice a week! i'd love to come see you and visit. congrats on the new little girl.
we had our first baby boy in january. i'll send you an invite to our blog, but let's definitely try and get together soon.
choir friend karli (:
jessica,
e-mail me at: karli_jo77@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite. Thanks!
karli
Dang Jessica! YOu look great after just having a baby. I certainly didn't look that good! Congrats! You guys are in Nampa, right??
I am finally looking at your blog. I haven't gotten of for a couple days. She is SO beautiful. Oh, I want to come hold her so bad. No, I don't even come close to wanting another one yet, but I do want to come meet Ella. Give her a kiss for me.
Congratulation on you daughter she is beautiful.
Oh Jessica! She is beautiful and your post made me cry. I am about to do the same thing and the thought of it all scares me to death. What a great mommy you are to those girls and they are both lucky to have you with them. Wish I could be there to help...but that's what being school friends does right. Good luck and you'll be in my prayers.
She is so pretty Jessica. I think it is sweet that you decided on Ella because that is the one that Kinsie talked about in the first place. Congratulations. I want another baby girl!
Jessica she is a doll, another addition to your cute little family!
Congrats! Your girls are so darling. :)
Post a Comment